Vote on the Marketing Budget - June 24 / July 24

Good day, everyone!

Let’s provide an update on the progress, activities, and outcomes from the previous period. Here are the details - HydraСhain Report by ICODA

What’s done?

1. Telegram Ads. In the reporting period, we targeted channels where our target audience is located - exchange channels, coins, blockchains, etc., including: t.me/MEXCofficialNews, t.me/Kucoin_News, t.me/trust_announcements, t.me/iceblockchain, t.me/binance_announcements
  2. AdsGram, a native Telegram advertising system for attracting new audiences via mini-apps, using its seamless integration and targeted reach. In the current campaign, we targeted an active audience: Premium Accounts, geo EU, age 18-60. As creatives, we used a video clip and static images with text.
  3. TAds, a native Telegram advertising system for channels that attract a new audience via mini-apps. In the current campaign, we set strict targeting limits: mainly, Premium accounts, EU geo, English language, the “Cryptocurrency” category, “Motivated traffic” and “Games” are excluded.
  4. Coinzilla, a platform for promoting financial and cryptocurrency projects by displaying ads directly on various crypto publishers’ websites. In the current campaign, we use the following Tier-1 platforms as our main ones: Dextools+Dexscrerner+Coingecko, Polygonscan, Blockchain com, Bscscan, and Etherscan.
  5. X-Twitter Ads In the current campaign, we used traffic to the official Twitter account as a target (traffic to the website cannot be directed due to the possible blocking of the account, as it’s related to finance and cryptocurrency), focusing on Halving 1 and 2.
  6. Remarketing campaign: Google, Meta, Twitter. Retargeting campaigns in Google, Meta, and Twitter provide multiple touchpoints for our website visitors, increasing engagement and conversion opportunities. The current campaign used creatives related to Halving 1 and 2. Also, due to the small audience formed in the pixel over the previous month, the traffic was not intense; for this reason, traffic from Coinzilla was connected.
  7. KOL Twitter campaign. This approach is designed to attract new members of the HydraChain community who are looking for new opportunities. In the current period, an integration with blogger CryptoTony was carried out (5 posts).

We would be happy to answer your questions :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes