Hydra DAO Core Marketing Program Launch

No team member is associated in any way with any of these agencies. For the record if there is such, you can be sure there to be a full disclosure now as well as in the future.

These are service providers that have been screened based on clarity of pricing and to some degree being pro-active in engaging with us.

The emphasize is on the DAO retaining flexibility to replace any of these agencies if a better alternative shows up.

We as a community should be critical in reassessing each entity’s performance and deliveries.

That’s a strong aspect of the proposal.

I personally expect e.g 2 out of 3 to be replaced or dropped after a few months of trials. This is why it’s important to create a framework where we can compare performance and elect/reward the ones who perform better by allocating higher weight.

6 Likes

I like the idea of advertising and I don’t think we should wait until Hydragon is deployed. We have something unique with Lydra and we could start promoting that as well. I say we get the party started as soon as possible.

2 Likes

1 Like

Very happy to read about this proposal and seeing it in the form of a DAO. We might see a little more of this bear market, but I am getting the idea we’re nearing the end of it. So I’m fine with the timing. Especially with the launch of LYDRA, new proposals and switch to HydraGon. I don’t think the community has what it takes to get this show on the road. You need dedicated time, effort, experience and a network to do so.

I have glimpsed at the agencies and like what @adrianboz did. Currently I can’t find the time myself to dive in and look for alternatives. I am just assuming the team did their due diligence and trust them enough with their selection.

Limiting the risk is a good thing and paying them in HYDRA is too. I’m just hoping they don’t sell all of their fees, because a continuous selling of $34,000 per month is probably noticeable in terms of price. On the other hand: if they do their job well enough, it shouldn’t even be the case.

1 Like

Hello guys, really nice to e-meet you all. Im Dmitry from Colibri marketing company that was chosen to promote Hydra.

Since our offer was more of a general plan, once approved, we chose specific goals for the 1st month under the approved budget. We’ll do a massive airdrop and cover it in media including Yahoo finance, Benzinga etc., growing organic audiences on your social networks. Also we included a KOLs from Twitter who are specializing on the crypto events and has a good targeted organic coverage.

The second step will be to launch a large scale DM newsletter on Twitter, we have done this before and the effect was awesome. Along with this sending we will release some articles about Hydra written by our professional writer . Organic articles are really great for SEO and easy to be used as a material for videos or any other content for Youtubers and other KOls, which can give us a nice free and organic boost. Our actions can be found at this link: First stage offer Hydrachain - Google Sheets

There will be more to come, but our request to DAO would be this: since we are a marketing company and can’t run all these activities for nothing, it would be great if you guys could pay for the second 6k not a month later, but 2 weeks after the first payment. You will have enough time to see that we are really working and we can start the second part of our plan 2 weeks later instead of a month later.

6 Likes

also regarding publicity - here you can find links to linkedin workers Colibri and Coindar https://www.linkedin.com/in/maksim-sukhonosik-b073b01b1/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikanikin/

2 Likes

Master Jedi of PR forces, Max and Anthony welcome the Hydra Community! We will help you gain the power of PR and make the Hydra society even bigger and more famous. Thank you for your trust and opportunity.

And so, after consulting with the team, we propose to do the following:

1. The brand of the PR project:

Writing and publishing a press release on such platforms as: Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, MarketWatch, Benzinga, Barchart, BusinessInsider, AP News

In a press release, as a rule, we will display an info reason, it may be a launch announcement or something else

1. After the publication of the press release, we can publish organic native articles (full article or mention) from various authors on trust media. Based on the compiled brief, the author will write an article in which he will display, for example, unique points or killer features of the project. All media are well targeted in the search engine and a new audience will always be able to read more detailed information about the project, as well as click on links that will create traffic.

coinspeaker
hackernoon
coinmarketcap
daotimes
btcpeers
bitcoingarden
thecryptoupdates
theblockopedia

1. The third tier we offer to make video reviews and Twitter posts from KOL: youtube, twitter. 2 full video reviews from 2 bloggers who will talk about the project and the remaining 5 twitter KOL + 1 bonus for traffic and increasing the community in twitter. Based on the published press releases and articles, bloggers will be able to make more informed reviews and bring more enthusiasts. You can see more details about KOL in the google link

2. And finally, this is the organization of a quest on Zealy, which will increase your community by attracting organic people who are interested in the Hydra project. In fact, this is the performance of tasks for additional motivation, for example, it may be some kind of bonus from Hydra or an additional allocation of tokens, we need to discuss with you what kind of bonus it can be. Depending on the budget and bonuses that we can give to the community, the number of attracted subscribers will depend.

PS: AtoZ-PR is not a big team of professionals, but it allows us to be very flexible and use the budget reasonably more for PR for the project. That is why, since there will be a 50% prepayment and the second part is at the end of August, in this offer we tried to show the maximum of what we can do and convinced some authors and KOL to work for post payment, so we try to do the maximum.

The implementation of this plan will take about 10-12 working days, in this regard, we can start all work from about August 17. And before that, start preparatory work.

Check our offer here Hydra Media offer - Google Sheets

We are open for discussions and your questions

May the force be with you!

AtoZ-PR team

4 Likes

Hello everyone

This is Leo from Cryptic. To begin with this month we’ll be focusing on providing exposure to Hydra on twitter via various KOLs.
The twitter package we chose will comprise of 22 KOLs of different communities. Now either we can instruct all the KOLs to post simultaneously or we can spread it over a few days. I leave this decision in the hands of the Hydra community
Thank you!

3 Likes

What are the advantages to either simultaneously or spread out over a period of time?

Hello Leo, a couple of questions

1. Can we have a list of the 22 KOL’s (sorry If this was already shared earlier)
  2. The content for sharing with their communities will be prepared by the KOL’s / your team or does the community need to provide relevant information?

Cryptogems555
CryptoNewton
Gems_1000x
CryptoMiners_Co
Next100xGems
DaCryptoGems
PurpleDudeNFT
CryptoCharizard
CrypticWeb3_
DaCryptoAgency
hiravencrypto
AltGemsAlert
CryptoGemsGuru
DutchSpaceX
Bigbunnycrypto
CryptoBeastGems
Harley_XBT
CryptoEnact
CryptoBrass
Katherine_XBT
DYOR_100X
Kri_krypto
Here’s the list of the KOLs

We can prepare the content though I prefer the community provides the content since its your investment and you know best what you want the world to know

For simultaneously its a big push and usually preferable when you have a small launch window for a presale/fairlaunch whereas if its spread out we’ll have the advantage of eyes on the project on a regular basis

Not sure what everyone else thinks but honestly I think spread out is better than all at once. Especially since we want awareness and Hydragon is a ways out still.

5 Likes

No disagreements there. Would love to hear views of other members

Yes, let’s spread it out. Now, let’s work on a list of points we want to focus on and present.

1 Like

I prefer a spread over a few days.

1 Like

I agree! People have likely been a apart of projects that promise things and never come through. On-boarding a bit before Hydragon and having them see how Hydrachain is different and accomplishing milestones quickly and efficiently will help raise morale and word of mouth! I for one am consistently amazed by the rate at which this team tackles goals and implements new ideas!

2 Likes

Also a disclaimer on this one the initial 5k worth of Hydra will be used for the 22 KOL package and for the final 5k package, at EOM, we’ll have another package for hydra

after today…I would prefer a simultaneously version…we now need a big push… :thinking:

2 Likes

We have a lot of good things coming up in the future for Hydra but I think the exposure that we are doing right now should be appealing right now for it to be effective. We need to look at what makes Hydra appealing right now. And it’s not hard to see it.
Right now we can promote Hydra as the best opportunity to invest. It is at its all time low, with a solid team working on several game-changing technologies that will be released within the next year. Buying now is guaranteed to compound your ROI, and until Hydragon is released there is a healthy 40% (more or less) APR for staking. One of this highest staking opportunities if not the highest at the moment.
Maybe some numbers can be thrown around to spark people’s interest: “If you invest $1k now, you will provably see that turn to $10k over the next two years”.
I think this might be the best marketing angle for right now. Buy Hydra now, while it’s cheap and hot!

1 Like