Promoting and marketing! Especially in the Asian region

Good afternoon!
Dear Hydra team. This message is being sent from Islamabad, Pakistan.

I would like to add my point of view and help Hydra.
I have 2 things to mention.

Number 1: Building projects on the Hydra blockchain, such as meme coins, gaming coins, L1 and L2 projects. Even NFT marketplace that runs only on Hydra blockchain. Therefore it’s gonna bring thousands of new users maybe millions.

Number 2 : I would like the community to approve a budget of only $5000 select an admin or me or anyone else. Promote it on instagram, as Hydra don’t have an instagram page yet. Promote it on TikTok as Hydra don’t have a TikTok page yet. It’s way back on the marketing level. Contact people on Instagram such as Inspired Analyst who has a discord community of thousands of people they can help the project and bring in real users. Upon that you can contact Meiraj who has a discord community of also thousands of people. If you don’t wanna gain through people then I better recommend to fix up a $5000 budget and focus on promoting by TikTok and instagram and Ads all over the internet. Especially if you target the Asian region and Middle Eastern region which you haven’t. People really love tokens with limited supply.
Last but not the least, Hydra can beat Ethereum but it need improvements and more focus on marketing and advertising.

Thank you,

Shakir Jamal.
Sunday/15/September/2024

Email : shakiribnjamal@gmail.com

Hello, Shakir!

Thank you for your proposal and suggestions to help promote Hydra and expand its community!

Number 1: Building projects on the Hydra blockchain, such as meme coins, gaming coins, L1 and L2 projects. Even NFT marketplace that runs only on Hydra blockchain. Therefore it’s gonna bring thousands of new users maybe millions.

Regarding your first point, bringing new projects to the Hydra blockchain is already part of our strategy and is vital for our growth. Could you clarify how you plan to attract these projects to Hydra and what your approach would be? Do you have specific names or links to projects in mind?

Number 2 : I would like the community to approve a budget of only $5000 select an admin or me or anyone else. Promote it on instagram, as Hydra don’t have an instagram page yet. Promote it on TikTok as Hydra don’t have a TikTok page yet.

It seems that Instagram and TikTok may not be the most effective channels for attracting a new audience for an L1 solution. Currently, our focus is on platforms like X.com and Telegram for outreach and engagement.

However, we appreciate new ideas and are always open to suggestions, and thank you for your ideas. Let’s dive into the details for your offer:

• What are the costs for posts with Inspired Analyst and Meiraj
  • Have you previously done promotions with them? If so, what were the results?
  • What type of promotions have you conducted on TikTok and Instagram? It would be helpful if you could share some examples or case studies.

Thank you in advance and waiting for you reply!

1 Like

Hi thanks for the response.
So let’s dive in and take an example of Solana. Its starting price was $0.5 at ATH was $259.
Why?
Here are the reasons!

1. The resurgence of Bitcoin.

2 . Dogwifhat (WIF) Meme Coin.
Another contributing factor to the recent surge in Solana’s price is the heightened interest surrounding the [Dogwifhat (WIF) price] which operates on the Solana network. This surge in interest resulted in a notable increase in the meme coin’s value, with its price soaring by over 69% from $0.52 on February 27 to $0.88. Since its introduction on December 14, 2023, WIF has experienced a remarkable surge of over 400%, further fueling excitement and investment activity within the Solana ecosystem.

3 . Optimism in the Solana Ecosystem.

[Conclusion] Solana’s impressive price increase highlights its increasing importance in the cryptocurrency market. Factors like the resurgence of Bitcoin, the popularity of meme coins in the Solana ecosystem, and optimism about its [decentralized finance] capabilities all contribute to Solana’s upward movement, aligning with wider market trends. As investors explore different investment options, Solana’s progress is worth monitoring due to its potential impact on decentralized finance and the cryptocurrency market as a whole. Therefore The altcoin’s move into the spotlight coincided with the growing interest in NFTs and especially DeFi.

Upon that,

The intersection of TikTok influencer marketing and the crypto industry presents a unique and powerful opportunity for brands to engage with a tech-savvy and forward-thinking audience. With TikTok’s dynamic platform fostering creativity and viral content, crypto companies can leverage influencers to demystify complex concepts, build trust, and drive adoption of digital assets. This guide will explore how crypto brands can harness the power of TikTok influencers to create compelling, educational, and engaging content that resonates with the platform’s diverse user base.

Navigating the fast-paced and often volatile world of crypto requires innovative marketing strategies that can cut through the noise and capture attention. TikTok influencers, with their ability to craft authentic and relatable content, are perfectly positioned to bridge the gap between crypto companies and potential users. Whether you’re launching a new cryptocurrency, promoting a blockchain project, or educating the public about decentralized finance (DeFi).

I forgot to add crypto memes also is a big time work.

Instagram has emerged as a potent platform for marketing within the cryptocurrency space. Its visually engaging format and large user base make it an ideal space for promoting crypto projects.

Therefore X is also a good option but I prefer instagram for the new generation investors.
It’s upto you guys actuallly.

Q. What are the costs for posts with Inspired A. Analyst and Meiraj?
A. Not sure but minimum $500 maximum $2000 each. Not sure once again.

Q. Have you previously done promotions with them? If so, what were the results?
A. I haven’t done promotions with them but I bight their subscriptions to premium group on discord and they have so many active people.
Like for example they make 1 video about a coin and the next day there is so much traffic in that coin. But it’s worth it.

I also forgot to add that get Hydra listed on Binance.
It’s that easy but it’s possible.

Q. What type of promotions have you conducted on TikTok and Instagram? It would be helpful if you could share some examples or case studies.
A. I have a friend who has thousands of followers on TikTok and I can reach out to people who have 4M followers. It’s gonna be worth it. They just need dollars for promotions and stuff. And instagram ads boosting really works out. A robust Instagram strategy can be a game-changer for Hydra. By optimizing your profile, creating compelling content, fostering community engagement, analyzing data, and exploring cross-promotional opportunities, you can position your crypto project for unparalleled success on Instagram.

One more thing. Make a Discord server it will be a game changer. Bring traffic from TikTok and Instagram.

Literally Hydra is the next ETH and SOL killer.
It just needs to be known to the world.

Main thing is people hunt crypto with less supply and ATH price.

Thank you. It’s a big message lol.

Shakir,
Monday/16/September/2024

Email : shakiribnjamal@gmail.com

Hey Shakir,

Do you have links of A. Analyst and Meiraj ? Their Tiktok, Youtube ect ?
That woyld be a great help to see who we are dealing with.

Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/inspiredanalyst/?hl=en
https://x.com/inspirdanalyst

https://www.instagram.com/meiraj/?hl=en
https://x.com/meirajhaq?lang=en

I would say that $300 million in investments from a16z and Polychain Capital into Solana is much more important than having a TikTok account :slight_smile:

What’s included in $5k offer? May I know the exact prices?

Could you please share examples of these coins? How to join the premium group?

Could you please ask your friends for the details? It would be better to know the concrete figures.

@VladP
$5K offer includes promotion from a TikTok page with 4.1M followers.
Check out his account on TikTok princeabdullah992.

Example of coins are they give signal of a coin on discord such as SUI in the previous days. And many investors invest in it to gain.
That is meiraj from instagram.

And my other TikTok promotion friend has around
22k and other account with 13k and he has a huge reach and contacts with famous people.
So maybe $3K and $2K for instagram guys.
I even have a PUBG mobile gamer friend he has a nice reach on instagram and TikTok as well.

I am still waiting for Hydra to make an instagram account. And TikTok as well.

I was bit busy buying hydra. It was a gainer on Kucoin 7% today. :sunglasses::saluting_face:

Thanks, let us wait for the decisions for the next period and then we’ll figure out.

Your welcome. Feel free to contact anytime!